Thursday, September 29, 2011

Corey Carson




Okay so, my name is Corey and I'm 18 years old. I graduated from Olentangy Liberty High school last year and now I'm ready to learn something. Ive lived in Columbus since i was born so im ready to get out. I plan to major in the area of computers, either computer animation or computer graphics since my life basically revolves around technology. As for hobbies i like to skateboard, play video games, and chill with my buddies. I'm generally fun to hang out with because i don't take much seriously and i like to joke around. I look forward to getting to know everyone.


My favorite quote from chapter two is on page 32, it says "I've been in this school for 18 years and this the first white student i have ever taught." I thought this was interesting because going to school in Powell my whole life, its was crazy that she has never taught a white student.

No comments:

Post a Comment