Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Name is Taylor Farneman







Hello! My name is Taylor Farneman and I just started at the Ohio State University. I graduated from Dublin Jerome High School this past summer. My favorite activities to do during the day is biking, swimming, exercising, and reading. I currently work at Kroger in Sawmill as a Curtousy Clerk. It is really something that I do because I really like to work.

My favorite quote from the book was from chapter one because it introduces us eilo and give a well description of the boy. "Eilo is seven and a half years old. A picture of him taken near the doorway of the kitchen on the first floor of St. Ann's shows a light-brown child with a head shaped like an olive and a small stuffed rabbit under his right arm."

1 comment:

  1. I live right next to that Kroger! Maybe some day ill see you, although Giant Eagle is way better.

    ReplyDelete